Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 8

Biggest day yet so far! We hiked over 25 miles today. It was such a beautiful hike as well, almost all of it.through tunnels of hydrangeas.
We had a big burst of energy come our way this morning when there was a group doing easter morning trail magic breakfast that we stopped by. We each got a 6 egg omelet with bacon and sausage as well as a sandwich and snacks for later on the trail. I've decided to hike the entire trail with my vibrans and will be sending my boots home when I get to Franklin. I've also changed my name a little and am now going by Turbo Toes. We did a far hike today so that we could spend most of the day in Franklin. Well I'm cold from typing so goodnight everyone.
-Turbo Toes

1 comment:

  1. keeping you 2in my prayer, had egg hunt for the girls, they are all back from, Fla. back in school today. what state will you go into next. TN or Va. love U grandma

    ReplyDelete