Monday, May 14, 2012

May 11th

     Well I started on my solo adventure today. Tabb and I separated at around 3pm when I headed back on the trail and he decided to finish there as a section hiker. It feels weird withought him being here, a bit like he is still in town and I went too far and now he has to catch up. I ended up hiking a lot further on the trail than I planned when I left, about 6 miles extra. I just got into camp at about 9pm and am now too tired to make dinner so I decided I'm just gojng to skip. The good thing about pushing it further was that I got to meet back up with Son and Dayglow and some of my other friends. Everyone said that they are going to really miss Tabb but understand why he is finishing up now. Well Tabb (Jonathan), thank you so much for starting this trip with me and we will always have great memories from our days of hiking together.
-Turbo Toes

2 comments:

  1. Matt

    Thanks for the posts. Let me know how many guests to expect for Hall's Hovel - June 2nd?

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys exciting about the AT adventures. My son John has done a bit for a while in VA. I love it up there ...glad y'all are going!

    ReplyDelete